Blog Post Ideas Amira Ver.


So, actually I am jotting down some important notes for my impromptu speech task when I came out with this sudden idea. I have stuffs to tell and to write but I do not have the mood to thus I think this would be enough.

I really hope those who are in need for ideas to write their new post can use this if they want. Feel free to use. And honestly, maybe I will come back writing these ideas too.

-

BLOG POST IDEAS AMIRA VER.

1. INTERNET
- why did I surf the internet
- how internet help me with my life
- the benefits of internet
- the disadvantages of internet

2. LOVE
- why I choose not to involve in love
- love is not only for human
- how I always show my love

3. AMBITION
- my ambitions throughout the years
- why I really want to achieve my ambition
- will my ambition come true

4. HOBBIES
- hobbies as job
- my free time hobbies
- how I risk my time for my hobbies

5. RAIN
- how I utilise my time when it was raining
- why I like the rain
- the rain incident

6. FRIENDS
- how I choose my friends
- why I love being with my friends
- friends as family

7. HEALTH
- benefits of taking care of your health
- how to take care of your health
- things to do to help you living a healthy lifestyle

8. HOLIDAYS
- my favourite holidays destinations
- what I do during my holidays
- holidays to spend with friends and family

9. GIRLS
- why I hate being a girl
- girls are gifts
- why you should proud being a girl

10. DISEASES
- ways to prevent infectious diseases

11. FAMILY
- how I spend time with my family
- where to spend your time with your family

12. CATS
- my cats
- how I overcome my fear towards cats
- cats as companion

13. HOMEWORKS
- how I always finish my homeworks
- benefits of doing homeworks

14. GUYS
- guys that annoyed me the most
- guys as friends
- why you should be careful of guys

15. RELATIVES
- how I bond my relationship with my relatives
- relatives during festivals

16. DOGS
- why I am afraid of dogs
- dogs as companion

17. SNAKES
- why I am afraid of snakes
- the venom of snakes

18. EXAMS
- what I do before an exams
- what I do not do before an exams
- ways to achieve great results in exams

19. DATING
- why I avoid dating
- why dating could be dangerous
- dating as a platform of bonding love

20. FATHER
- the sacrifices of your father
- why father always hide their love
- why I am proud of my father

21. ANIMALS
- animals within me
- animals as friends
- animals that scared me a lot

22. INSECTS
- insects that I am afraid of
- insects are beautiful creatures

23. COMPUTERS
- what inside my computer
- computer vs laptop
- why computer is not my choice

24. BOYFRIENDS
- my ideal type of boyfriend
- why having boyfriend is not important
- the advantages of having boyfriend

25. MOTHER
- why mom had always be my bestfriend
- mom as your advisor
- why I am proud of my mom

26. TRAVELING
- where I want to travel
- traveling as hobby
- traveling as stress reliever

27. GOSSIPS
- why girls love gossiping
- benefits of gossiping
- disadvantages of gossiping

28. LAPTOPS
- what inside my laptop
- why I love my laptop
- why laptop is better than computer

29. GIRLFRIENDS
-  how I spend time with my girlfriends
- my ideal type of girlfriend
- girlfriend as your bestfriend

30. SPORTS
- sports that I love
- sports that I wish I am good in
- sports that I wish I can join

-

So that's half of my ideas. There's a lot more to come but I am just too tired to write more. Yes, this is my impromptu speech topics and some possible minor topics that came across my mind. Anyway I hope these help because it did help myself.

Again, feel free to use. Credit is an option though!

See ya!

p/s : I love blogging but I hate how I'm not really into blogging nowadays :(

3 comments:

  1. girl, same. I hate the fact that I'm sooo lazy to update my blog and not feeling it so much anymore.. :( sigh. Anyway, maybe after trial PT3 I could use some free times to update using these post ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nahh. focus on your PT3 darling. it is much more important right now. but yeah, feel free to scroll through the ideas. :)

      Delete
  2. haha! i just used one of your ideas in my post. this really will help me to keep being active in blogging. thank you so much for making this post :)

    feel free to read - https://nervesmoon.blogspot.com/2018/11/why-did-i-surf-internet.html

    ReplyDelete

Instagram