My Sins as A Student

My Sins as A Student

Assalamualaikum and hi

Everyone who reads must surely aware that I'll be sitting for SPM this year. I know I've been telling this over and over, but I would never get bored to tell this every single second. This year will decide my future. Sounds cliche, but I do realise about it and I'm not going to waste it.

Anyway, as a student myself, I always did some mistakes here and there. Mistakes that I did with a purpose or not. I've been regretting those mistakes each time, tried to put them away, but still they were there. I'm so done honestly. Here are the top sins I've made as a student since I knew what is life looks like.

#1 No Focus
My biggest problem and sin ever, I guess. I always lose attention in classes. Basically, my focus would only last for somehow twenty minutes and I will do something else afterwards. Poking my friends, having some nonsense chit-chat or even sleep! I don't really know what had happened to me for this past years, but this not going to be any worse. I'm going to change. Luckily, the duration of a subject changed to only thirty minutes now. It was forty minutes before. So long and boring!

#2 Procrastinate
I've mentioned about this before. I tend to procrastinate, like always, procrastinate. I skipped homeworks, not even bother to finish them up in time and that was really bad. I have to stay up until 2am just to finish my homeworks that I've abandoned for the whole week. Seriously. This was an unbelievable side of me and I'm slowly changing now. Alhamdulillah.

#3 Never to ask
I'm not going to understand something real quick like some people always do. I need time and sometimes I can never understand them. This is getting worsen when I never ask. Teachers always give us the chance to ask when we're having trouble. However, I never grab this opportunity. Pathetic. I was too shy or even too lazy to ask. Not going to do that anymore. I'm not going to be any better.

#4 Too lazy to do revision
I've been using a planner nowadays. I have to admit it did help. I can barely finished my homeworks on time, having good times for myself and enough time to rest. However, I never use my ample time to do some revision. The spirit was there, but the lust would never help. I finished my homeworks by the evening, ironing my uniform for like an hour, and have enough time to study, around two hours and it was totally more than enough! I can finish a subtopic by that two hours, but I've never done a thing until the moment I write this. I hate myself so much. 

#5 Distracted too much
I always got distracted. Especially to anything related to entertainment. I will spend most of my time with them and forget everything else. I've tried to avoid this, but having a sister that loves the same things like you would never help anything. She was the one who'll inform me about every single thing. When will the drama started, what will be on air tomorrow night and such. I'm so exhausted by all this.

That's some of my biggest sins as a student. I need to change myself or I will be in serious trouble.

How about you? What are your sins as a student? Share them with us!

Till then 💋

14 comments:

  1. The biggest distraction for me is social apps, I can say my phone lah. I can't live without my phone even for an hour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Phone was like my husband honestly ._.

      Delete
  2. For me? Overconfident , hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, overconfident wasn't really good but I'm glad that you have the confidence Mai. I wish I can be like you ><

      Delete
  3. *recall memory masa study dulu* for me, my biggest distraction is entertainment too. Drama Korea, Jepun, anime.. haih macam2. Hee..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sama sangat. Mak marah pun kadang buat tak tahu ja. T_T

      Delete
  4. You had listed out almost everything for me.. D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet we have much more things in common =D

      Delete
  5. Let me bring myself back during my school year. Hmmmm my biggest sins are ditching school bcs i dont like listening the lecture, i prefer study at home without the distractions from my friends. Other than that is i like to chit chat or talk with friends during lectures. Thank god during my time kpop and social media havent gotten that big, so not much entertainment distraction

    http://atheeradayana.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're lucky not to have those entertainment distraction during your time. I wish I was you, seriously ._.

      Delete
  6. we all have done this in the past (sometimes we still do!) i need to stop procrastinating and get things done immediately so i won't feel pressured when it's nearing deadline. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back then, I always felt the pressure when I kept procrastinate. Even when I slowly changing now, the pressure is still there. I always wonder how those people who never done anything breathe in calm in this such state.

      Delete
  7. girl, i really can relate to you. but since i moved school i somehow learnt to avoid procrastination hope this attitude stays though >< i also hate how sometimes i could focus in class and think of something else when the teacher is teaching infront ugh it is so annoying how you try so hard to focus but yOU JUst caNT TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. For me was that I kept stressing myself when exam is just around the corner but not put it as my priority when the exam tu jauh lagi tarikh dia ugh..I'm way to bad but I still got time to change myself and be the best of myself right now. Maybe, I can't get highest marks for the examinations and that's why it turned me to be someone who are very competitive with my classmates and it seems like a rival. I know it was dangerous especially, your own close friends but I just can't...May Allah helps you and me with our own obstacles Amin..:')

    ReplyDelete

Instagram