30 Things of My Three Months


I'm not really keen to write a super long essay here. So, let's make it short and see how's my three months of 2017 going on

01. I'm in love with the mini chicken chop sold at my school canteen. It's only RM2 and you got a handful size of chicken. That's heaven. And its black pepper sauce too. Finger lickin'.

02. I was selected as the presidents of three out of four clubs I've joined in school. These are miserable, seriously.

03. The school launched a program that celebrates the students' birthday each two months. But my birthday was in October. Sorry not sorry

04. I was one of the 30 students who've been targeted to achieve excellent results in SPM. Well, 6As considered excellent in my school.

05. I'm also one of the 10 students that are targeted to get straight As in SPM. This is a total burden.

06. I lost 2kg in two weeks. Thanks for the 'kawad kaki'.

07. Recently found that basketball was really interesting when our PE teachers taught us to play the game. My team won the game yehet!

08. I'm in love with Physics now. I don't know why. It's just so sudden.

09. I ate junk foods a lot these past few months. Pizza, KFC, McD and such.

10. I've told my mom that I want to diet for a month and I earned a big laugh from her. Sobs.

11. I've found my new phobia which is fire. I'm so panicked around them.

12. I've slept twice in school throughout this year for the school's programs. But it's not as that cool though. My back sore.

13. Just realized that bawal crepe doesn't really suit me. I look extra chubby in them, so bye crepe and hello shawl.

14. Finally shopped online. I've received a voucher from Zalora and I used it to buy a shirt from the company. It turns out really nice!

15. My crush talked a lot to me nowadays. Sometimes I felt sorry for him since I'm not that talkative.

16. My hate to famous girls increased since my classmates or I could say my best friends are a part of them now. They are so clingy and snobbish and talkative. These are so not me.

17. I'm en route to being a nerd again. I've moved from my usual place in class to in front of the teacher's desk. I can barely move or talk.

18. I daydream a lot nowadays that I accidentally burnt my sister's school uniform that day. Poor her. Sorry not sorry.

19. I got grey hairs. Not one or two, but tonnes of them! My God T_T

20. I started to fall in love with pink that I suggested my friends to paint the class all pink and they kindly accepted it. Godsend.

21. I've joined a camp recently. I think I've broke myself well. I can barely move for two days. Hiking the Mount Jerai, ups and downs the obstacles and ate a plate of rice with two small anchovies. What else?

22. I got a kind of cultural shock at the camp when the girls who also joined it, bath together in nothing but their undies. It feels like I'm a boy there. Seriously

23. I just noticed that I never cut my hair for the past four months.

24. I have the guts to speak English now, even not too much. Thanks to my English teacher.

25. I think I eat too much now. Maybe I'll gain my 2kg back.

26. I'm in love with Lee JoonGi nowadays. Thanks to Scarlet Heart and the online drama (Sorry, I can't remember the title by the time I wrote this)

27. Day6 is bae. And YoungK was mine. Take note.

28. I love to take photos nowadays, but never post a picture of mine here. Did you ever notice?

29. I love pizza but then I realized that I love chicken more. Sorry Pijja!

30. I really want to join the Lazada Blogger Birthday Contest but I'm only 17. Hiks.

Till then 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram