Sunshine Blogger Award


A very special thanks to Lya since she was the one who nominated me to do this. I guess this is one of the latest trend here, no? 

The rules :
  • Thanks the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
  • Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
  • List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your post and/or on your blog

So, here we go. Yay!

1. A simple introduction about you and your blog.
Since you said simple, then I'd say, I'm a girl. I'm short-sighted and petite. Somehow I think I'm overweight too. I'm really introvert that I never start a conversation thus getting the nickname Icy for that behavior. So don't be shock if we meet one day and I never greet you.

Im not really good at promoting my blog anyway. I would just say that Miraleecious is a blog without any niche. It's just too random that sometimes I felt like deleting it. But, I love this blog so much so forget it. Right now, I'm using a premade template since I love the simplicity. I don't own any domain yet never spend anything for this blog. Well, maybe not now. Let see what would happen in 5 years to come.

2. What's you fear/phobia? Why?
I hate animals. Not all kind of them but most of them. Even a cat. Don't ask me why since I don't have any idea too. And recently, I discovered that I also scared of fire. Thanks to the latihan kebakaran in school for realizing me. Fire makes me panicked really easily, I don't lie.

3. What makes you happy? Why?
People's laughter. Trust me, seeing them laughing out loud (especially those with the funniest laugh ever) make me fluttered. Yes, even when I don't understand their jokes. I love seeing people happy. It's just a pure bliss.

4. What the one thing you would like to change about yourself? Why?
My blinking habit. It's getting worsen nowadays. The teachers always ask me whether I understand the lesson since I always blink like a dumb during lesson. Noob sis.

5. What was the last movie/book you went to/read? How was it?
I've watch a movie entitled Senior recently. I guess it was a Thai movie. Sorry, I hardly recognize foreign language anyway. The movie told about a man (he's a ghost) and a girl. They were trying to figure out a mysterious death of a lady. I must say that this movie has its own thrill and make me curious to know more. Plus, the ghost was quite handsome. Pft. Watch it out to know more. As for book, I don't read any of them since last month. Sorry.

6. When was the last time you broke someone's heart? Why?
I guess it was by the end of 2016. A boy (he's the same age as me) confessed and I thought he was just joking, so I rejected him directly. And he never talk to me anymore. Lucky me, he changed into another school now. But was it because of me? Leave it.

7. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, clean bathroom or vacuum the house?
Among the three, I'd rather vacuum the house. Well first, I hate playing with dishes since I might broke them one by one. Plus, we've used to wash our own dishes since we're kid. So, there's no wash-the-dishes in our chores list. And bathroom mesmerize me to the school toilet, so no.

8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
If my academic was really good or at least average, I might be a teacher . That's what I see in myself. But if it not, I would be a nice wife to my rich-handsome-tall-white-cute-and-so-on husband and live in a castle-like house (and this might not happen)

9. What is one thing you will never do?
Confess my feeling to the person I love. I hate the saying pergi mencari timba or whatever it is. I don't want to put my dignity at the lower rate just because. After all, I believe in fate. So, let's just wait. Or maybe I'll get married at the age of 50.

10. If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Obviously, chicken. 

11. Name 2 items and 1 person you'll bring along to survive with on a deserted island. Why?

There's two situation here.

In reality, I'll bring my mom with me together with my phone and my blanket. They are ones that I love the most. I believe I can survive with them. And my mom, I could listen to her stories till the end of my life. She's just a real inspiration.

In fantasy, I'll bring Jaebum and still my phone and my lovely blanket. Jae was not just a role model but also a husband-material. He makes me think that music industry was so much better but well we know the truth. 


So, am I considered as answering the questions? Perhaps it's a yes.

Anyway, I'm not gonna tag anyone or create any other questions since I noticed that you've done this a lot. I'm not going to trouble you. Sorry. 

Till then 💋









7 comments:

  1. I always love to read this award. I don't understand how people get scared to things like cats but I knew some people like and Icy, I understand that it is such a horror somehow for the likes of you. Just try to calm down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could love cats as much as others do! But each time, they will freak me out even in their cutest manner. TT

      Delete
  2. Ayy thank you for doing it!

    I really love you answer for no #3! Couldn't agree more!

    #8 good luck in achieving your dream ;)

    p/s : what font is it you're using? it's soo neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I reallly love this. Thank you for tagging!

      #3 - It's heart-warming, isn't it?

      #8 Which dream ? ><

      It's Open Sans Condensed

      Delete
  3. hahahaha situasi yang kedua untuk soalan 11 tuu memang best kalau berangan kan. hahahaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best sangat :D Tapi tulah. Mimpi di siang hari pun belum tentu ><

      Delete
  4. Salam singgah dan follow. Anda dijemput join GA saya! :D

    http://www.akuseorangtraveler.com/2017/10/tak-nak-sunyi-sepi-lagi-giveaway-by.html

    ReplyDelete

Instagram