A Whole New Comeback


Look, before you start reading, let me warn you. This post gonna be super lame, full of grammatical errors and everything you could or could not imagine. Thanks to my rusty writing skills. So much.

So, look at the title again. As it said, a whole new comeback. Yes, I meant it. Changed my blog design (eventhough it does not look any different from the previous one) and also my blog url (previously was miraleecious.bs.com). I do not really like the new url since I am craving for my very own name for the url but it is not available. Unless I purchase one, of course. Maybe later. Or maybe not. 

Epiphany is a name inspired from BTS Jin's solo song obviously. But search for the meaning. It is sure really deep and beautiful. Same goes to euphoria. Thank you BTS for the inspiration.

I am actually in my second week of my semester break. Yes, finished my semester 1 already. It was hectic, really. But could not rant much. It is how life should be, is it?

I will try my best to update frequently eventhough I know this is another promise to be break. But still, I will try. 

Thank you for those who still stay reading. 

Actually, I realized that my favourite bloggers from two years ago are not that active anymore. Well, I understand. I myself not even having the same mood anymore. sigh. 

Till then.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks beautiful! And no. of active bloggers are dwindling esp. in Malaysia lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And yes, what happened to everyone seriously xD

      Delete

Instagram