2017 Wishlists

2017 Wishlists

Assalamualaikum and hi.

To be honest, I've never done anything like this before. It's not like I don't have any dreams or life goals to be achieved. It was just I don't have any guts to list them. After all, I'm not going to achieve any of them. Why should I waste my time? 💨

However, I got the courage to when I saw some bloggers who done this before. They have the spirit, eventhough some of their dreams weren't fully fulfilled. I'm proud of them for being so brave 💪Besides, I've read somewhere before that those who write down their dreams tend to achieve their dream successfully. So why not? 😇

SELF

I just want to be a better person. I want to be better or even the best in whatever I'm doing. I don't mind if I'm not popular as long as I can do my best and achieve well. I really want them, who always insult me, to know that I can do anything I want and successfully achieve. I really want to get rid of my clumsy side too. 😯

STUDY

As a student, I can't escape from this one. I'll be sitting for SPM in 2017. So, my short term goal is to pass with flying colours. By then, I know that my future would be brighter. I wish to be one of the lucky students who got scholarships after all ups and downs. After all, I wasn't born with a silver spoon. At least, scholarships will help me to ease my parents' burden. They need to take care my other three siblings though. I can feel their pain. 😡

RELATIONSHIPS

I want to build more new relationships. Again, not a lovey-dovey one. I'm a really shy person 👉👈 I need pretty much time to start a new relationship with a new person. I'm different here and out, seriously. I hope I will have more courage to spit out my words. I really need to or I'll be in trouble. It's quite a disadvantage of being in the same surroundings for five years, my high school years I mean, but what else can I do. 😶

LIFESTYLE

I want to change my habits. I want to be more diligent by 2017. It's going to be hard, but I'll try. However, my very first to-do list is to throw away my procrastinating habit. This is my biggest problem. I always delayed my homeworks and take the whole night to finish them. This is so bad, really. I always told myself to change, but nothing does change. Great, Amira. I want to focus more on myself too. I mean, my body, skin and everything about me. No more sloppy-ish(?) or such. 🙅

SPORTS

My other problem. I hate sports of any kind. Why were sports created? Okay, there's a reason. But seriously, I got no talent in sports. Even badminton. I keep avoiding ball instead of catching them. Why? Is this a kind of phobia? Wait, there's a phobia for this? Whatever. I just hope I can at least do better and raise a 'wow' or 'woah' from my friends. However, I hope I wouldn't be selected as the scout leader for the marching team. It will be more sick. 😔

BLOG

I wish I could write more useful posts to be read. I don't mind if I don't gain much followers. Just a few loyal readers could help. I really love them who always leave comments every time I posted. You know who you are. Thank you so much 😗 I want to communicate more often with my blogger friends, even when I don't have much time.

NEEDS

This is not my most important goals, but somehow there's always a need to have something as a human being I am. Actually, I'm craving for a brand new smartphone or a camera. My current phone doesn't really have a good resolution. It's not for self purpose. I use camera for schoolworks. I need to send a picture for my Addmaths assignment every week and having a bad camera wasn't helping 😣 I want a new collection of clothes too. Know what, I keep wearing the same outfit since the lack of collection. Wait no. It's just I'm comfortable with what I'm wearing. 😁

That's my 2017 goals. I made them generally. I don't really want to be specific. I might cringe in tears when I stumble upon this post by the end of the year. So, just that 💦

How about you? What's your upcoming goals? What will you do to achieve your goals? 😉

Till then 💋

25 comments:

  1. We have almost the same resolution! haha.. I need new phone too since my current phone is making me grumpy as the battery needs to be changed... =="
    Let's have our total makeover of self next year and you could do your SPM well.. Just believe in yourself.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Let's collect some money then T_T
      Thank you so much btw :3

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your exam!

    and remember to stay away from the internet lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ><
      Yes, I'm trying my best. This is the best way to get rid of my procrastinating habit, no?

      Delete
  3. I need to get rid of my procrastination habit too!

    wishing you all the best in achieving your goals especially for SPM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like that was everyone's biggest problem though ._.

      Thank you so much. Hope you'll achieve your goals too! ><

      Delete
  4. for 2017, i would like to change my study habits, for example like doing notes right after i learn something new at school so i have enough preparation for exam, exercise regularly so i could lose weight a bit, and stop wasting so much money! ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm changing my study habits too since this year will be a very important year for me. Well, losing weight is not easy but we could always try :D

      Delete
  5. wahh! goodluck SPM nanti =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to save more money, exercise more, eat more veggies, i also need to improve and show my full credibility in my job so that i can jump to higher position and also to cherish every moment in life.
    I make it simple this time and specific so i can focus on each of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May Allah ease everything for you though :)

      Delete
  7. you got me at just wanting to be better. from what i've read, beside the needs, it sum up to that right. idk if this would help but there is this guy named leo babauta owner of a blog named zen habits. he made these free ebooks. i think you can try read them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestion! I've never heard about that before so maybe I could have a try :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your suggestion! I've never heard about that before so maybe I could have a try :)

      Delete
  8. Blog walking here. Good luck in fulfill your wishes. May god ease your journey to get what you want. :D Btw. Follow this awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support and thank you for following too =D

      Delete
  9. may ur plan would complete smoothly dear.. amin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. semoga tercapai impian 2017 mira..follow sini ya. datang dari GA SFRNFZL :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Insyallah. Semoga tercapai semua wishlist Amira :) Study smart okay dear. Utamakan your SPM :) Good luck dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck akak! Wish me luck to.. I'll be sitting for that exam next year InshaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram