TOO MUCH INFORMATION TAG

TOO MUCH INFORMATION TAG

Assalamualaikum and hi

I stumbled upon three blogs that already done this tag. Originally by Liyana.You can visit hers. It was a fun tag to do and I was extremely excited 😆 

Enjoy your Sunday with this TMIT, guys!

Q1 : What are you wearing?
A long-sleeved shirt and a tracksuit. Almost the same outfit every single day to be honest. Well, they're comfy.


Q2 : Ever been in love?
Yes. But it was one-sided love. So pathetic.


Q3 : Ever had a terrible breakup?
If it was about friendship breakup, yes. 💔


Q4 : How tall are you?
The most sensitive question. I'm only 150cm


Q5 : How much do you weight?
Again, so sensitive 😂 I'm 45kg


Q6 : Any tattoos?
Definitely, no.


Q7 : Any piercings?
I got ears piercing when I was 6 until now.


Q8 : OTP?
I like Monday Couple (Song Jihyo and Kang Gary) a lot. But I do stan Nichkhun and Victoria of WGM


Q9: Favourite show?
Running Man!


Q10 : Favourite bands?
Got7, Super Junior and One Direction (to list some)

Q11 : Something you miss?
My previous phone that was already broken.


Q12 : Favourite song?
This is too hard. I can't even name one. Okay, to pick one, I would choose My Home by Got7


Q13 : How old are you?
16 years 2 months 2 days old (just where is the blackmoon emoji?!)


Q14 : Zodiac sign?
Libra


Q15 : Quality you look for in a partner?
Serious and hardworking, honest, truthful and loyal. I don't mind if he's not romantic.


Q16 : Favourite quote
Keep moving forward - Unknown
This is an inspiration to help me keep myself on track towards success.


Q17 : Favourite actor
Beto Kusyairy, Nazim Othman, Park Bogum, Gong Yoo and Lee Minho!


Q18 : Favourite colour?
Blue, black, white and sometimes red.


Q19 : Loud music or soft?
As long as it suits my taste, I'll never complain.


Q20 : Where do you go when you're sad?
My room and recite Al-Quran. If  it was too bad, I'll sleep for a while.


Q21 : How long does it take you to shower?
15 minutes or less. Depends on my mood 😂


Q22 : How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I'm not taking too much of time. I don't wear makeup or such. So, it will only take around 20 minutes or less.


Q23 : Ever been in a physical fight?
Of course not. I'm a scaredy-cat and also a crybaby


Q24 : Turn on's?
Cleanliness, politeness, kindness, and surprises!


Q25 : Turn offs?
Them who smoked and crowded places.


Q26 : The reason I joined Blogger?
I love to write. But instead of writing in a diary or what, I prefer typing. So, here I am in blogger platform 😊


Q27 : Fears?
Losing family and friends, horror movies and also presentations 😁


Q28 : Last thing that made you cry?
My brother accidently hit my nose with his head and I was like, 'I'm dying' and sobbing sadly a few days ago. It's hurt like hell.


Q29 : Last time you said you loved someone?
On my mom's birthday. It's quite awhile now, wuu.


Q30 : Meaning behind your blog URL?
Nothing special. Mira is my name and leecious is just as an addition.


Q31 : Last book you read? 
A Malay novel. Sebab Saya Suka Dia.


Q32 : The book you're currently reading?
I'm not reading any books yet.


Q33 : Last show you watch?
Running Man ep. 316 (I'm repeating them for the third time because of Got7)


Q34 : Last person you talked to?
My mom. To ask where was my food 😂


Q35 : The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My friend. We're talking about our homeworks.


Q36 : Favourite food?
Ugh, this is the hardest! I would pick chicken, of any kind.


Q37 : Place you want to visit? 
Every place on earth. But first, I want to visit Mecca to perform Haj 


Q38 : Last place you were?
My grandparents' house. Spending my holidays there.


Q39 : Do you have a crush? 
If celebrity included, I would say Im Jaebum. But in reality life, I don't have any. Maybe because I always stick to Mr. Im 😁


Q40 : Last time you kissed someone?
 A few minutes ago. It was my brother. He was sleeping and I took my opportunity.


Q41 : Last time you were insulted?
I got insulted almost everyday by my friends. But in a joking manner. I rarely got insulted seriously.


Q42 : Favourite flavour of sweet?
I don't really love sweet.


Q43 : What instruments do you play?
I learnt to play piano when I was 10 but as soon as I started my high school years, I've stopped. I don't know why.


Q44 : Favourite piece of jewelry? 
I'm not having any interest on jewelry. But if I had to choose, I'll pick a ring!


Q45 : Last sport you played?
Hide and seek. With my younger siblings. It's really tiring though 😧 Wait. Does this count as a sport activity?


Q46 : Last song you sang?
Twice TT in my own version 😂


Q47 : Favourite chat up line?
I don't know. I don't have any feel about it.


Q48 : Have you ever used it?
No. Never. 


Q49 : Last time you hung out with someone? 
On my last day of school. I hung out with my friends. Well, it was quite awhile now.


Q50 : Who should answer these questions next?
If you're reading this, then you're the next one!


Okay, that's it! I'll really appreciated it if you read every single question. Again, I tag everyone who have done reading this. It doesn't matter if you want to answer them in English or Malay. It was fun to do this. I would love to read yours anyway 😉

Do leave your link to ease me to read yours, okay? And you're more than free to ask me any questions. I would gladly answer you.

Till then. Wallahualam 💋

11 comments:

  1. YEAY, habis juga 50 soalan,hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayyyy i love running man and one direction too! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auto tag lah ni? Hihi. Siqah dah copy soalan tapi tak buat2 lagi. Nak kena menjawab sungguh ni :D

    Mudanya amira. Terasa tua sangat akak nie dah. Hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. 150cm? sama lah! tapi claudy ringan dari Amira haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin Beto Kusyairi too! Acting skills dia cenggini *invisible emoji thumbs up* haaa. Tiptop nokks

    ReplyDelete

Instagram