My Current Playlists | November

My Current Playlists | November

Assalamualaikum and hi

Time flies and it's already December, the last month of the year, guys! Feels like I had just run this blog a few days ago. It'll be my second-month anniversary by tomorrow 😁

Anyway, I've already made an October version of this before. You can gladly click here to read that post. Today, I'm gonna make another one, November version. I bet you know now what is my habit. I don't stick to one song forever. And I think you're just the same, right?

So, my current playlists in November were ;

#1 Twice TT
I've been into Twice since their debut days. Their songs are so catchy and easy-listening. They're also different from other girls group. Not much sexy dances or such and I'm already in love with them. TT is a cute song to listen to. My little brother had already sung this song. It's just really nice. 

My rating : ★★★★☆


#2 Halo Mariya
This song had been released in September but I've just found it. Halo is a good group too. I wonder why they aren't really popular. They have good songs, good choreography and good-looking too. Maybe, it's not their time yet. Anyway, Mariya is a nice song. Eventhough it's quite loud, it was good. I love Heecheon's strong voice, like always.

My rating : ★★★★☆


#3 Got7 Mayday
Mayday is one of their songs in the album. This is a recommendation to those who love slow songs. This song showed each members' strong vocal, especially Yugyeom's. Eventhough the chorus is a bit loud, it was still nice or maybe you should just listen to Nice 😂

My rating : ★★★☆☆


#4 Ayda Jebat Bawaku Berkelana
This is actually the soundtrack for Disney's Moana in Malay version (I guess?) I've been listening to this over and over but never get bored actually. Ayda's voice was damn good and cute. Suits the song so much. It's a bit short anyway 😴

My rating : ★★★☆☆


#5 Shawn Mendes Imagination
This is not Shawn's current song. But I like this song so much. His voice was soothing. And the song itself was like a mirror to myself, my version obviously. You should listen to this if you have a crush 😝 And this song suits them who love ballads a lot.

My rating : ★★★★☆


So, these are my current playlists for November. Maybe or maybe not, this will change by the end of December. Who knows, right?

What is your current playlists? Why not you share them to me? I would really love to know 😉

Till then.Wallahualam 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram